We assemble all common data connector types in the transmission range of 300 Hz to 2000 MHz. Our products are used in office, data center, telecom, residential and industrial environments, etc. Thanks to our in-house tool manufacture, we are able to quickly meet your requirements and provide high-quality solutions, whether you need specific protection classes, special designs or have other requests.
Our passive network components set standards and feature special capabilities in many cases, as exemplified by our patch cables and data cables, where the ends light up at the push of a button, thereby enabling quick assignment. Or keystones, which can be assembled in well under 1 minute without special tools and even without cable ties - or extremely space-saving trunk cables and distribution solutions for data centers.
Modern IT coupled with a wealth of experience in the area of assembly puts us in a position to manufacture installation-ready trunk cables for you. You tell us what you want, and we will get the product manufactured.
Our range of services includes:
- Assembly as well as customized solutions from Cat.3 to Cat. 7A ISO/IEC
- IP20 to IP67 protection classes
- Overmolding with the patented DualBoot® technology
- cabinet-ready solutions tailored to customer specifications
- Data outlets from Cat.3 to cat. 7A ISO/IEC
- Patch panels from Cat.3 to Cat.7A, Cat.6A ISO/IEC up to 48 ports in 1U
- Modular termination technology
- Customer specific designs and manufacture from Cat. 3 to Cat. 7A ISO/IEC
- Execution of a wide array of installation possibilities for data connections
- Trunk cable assembly with stranded wire and solid wire data cable
- Customized solutions